Sunday, March 8, 2009

CANTA CANCIÓN


SingSong LatinAmerica from Kara DuBose on Vimeo.

For those of you who don't habla español "canta canción" is spanish for SING SONG. Some of our faithful followers and not-so faithful followers have requested that we upload our sing song video here for todo el mundo to see... asi que your wish is my command...

Also- if you click on the vimeo link on the video it will take you to my account and you should be able to view my instructional how-to video. Being the thoughtful girl I am, I tried to make everyone's lives a bit easier by teaching them the words and songs for our act video style. This way they could listen to it and we wouldn't have to take as much time to learn it altogether. It might help to understand the lyrics if you watch this. And I will have you know that the whole process (from the start of choreography to the final filming of the act) took a little over an hour and a half. Heh! Suckers back home don't even realize it takes them weeks of intense labor and all we needed was a chunk of time before dinner. And what have we created? An act that will go down in history. First Sing Song act from Latin America. Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal or anything.

I would like to give a shout out to Rachel Jinkerson for some krunk choreography. And to Jessalyn Massingill for having the most Sing Song spirit of anyone I have ever known. Jess, it was really a pleasure to work with you. You inspire me.

Thanks and Scratch em Cats.

~Kara Dawn

No comments: