Saturday, April 11, 2009

stay tuned

So it's 4 a.m. and we are BACK from BRAZIL! We would have written while we were there but I'm afraid Jessalyn and I decided at the last minute not to lug our laptops along. We heard that there was no Wifi in the hotel. We were wrong. Wifi there was. Anyway, because of the current time, I will not be narrating our "viaje" just yet. I will, however, have you know that we once again have a smorgasbord of photos and video for you fine folk. Our lack of blogs in the past week is in no way directly proportional to the amount of blogs to come. So stay tuned because were are definitely lista para asombrar with our tales of Brazil. Oh, and also- you guys missed Jessalyn's birthday. It was April 9th. This was her second birthday in a row to be in transit from one country to another. Last year we were one a train from Paris to London, and this year we were on a 20 hour bus ride from Brazil to Uruguay. Rough lives, we know.

Anyway, we will be posting early this week, but maybe not this weekend because we have LOADS of homework to catch up on. I guess they have to make up for the time we aren't in class by giving us readings and essays. Oh well. I don't really feel like I have much room to complain. Others in the house may disagree, but to each his own.

I said it once, I said it twice, and yes I will even say it thrice. STAY TUNED. or else!

con mucho amor

Kara Dawn

PS-As beautiful as Brazil was, it feels good to be home. Uruguay, dulce Uruguay.

No comments: